Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ok thanks for your fast emails now our gang has a name called MataComeLiaoBoHoChio in short MCLBCH.

And below is the allocation of our gang departments:
I already have 12 ginnas coming in today I think it is enough for today's batch,
tomorrow batch depending on how big the daiji is.

Under me I will be leading :
Ah Soon
Ah Heng
Xiao Beng
Ah Meng
Pua Kia

All of us are have more balls thus I am giving you all the role of whacking and beating people.

Under a leader Xiao Kang will be:
Boon Kia
Pui Kia
Pa Buay Si Kia
Pai Kia

All these ginna will be the ones finding dai ji for our gang as they have emailed me a whole chunk of vulgarities which some I don't even know. Once their balls grow big enough they will be promoted to the Beat People Department.

The 3 others
Hong Soon
Hsien Hee
Kao Leng

You will be the ones to steal our enemy gang namely MataLaiLiaoKaKinZao those people de gf as you all haven't fulfil the 5 stead requirement but I am giving you a chance to stead more girls. You will be promoted to the Tio DaiJi section once you all have 5 steads.

Please continue to apply to our gang as we will be having more dai ji as the days pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home