Thursday, January 21, 2010

My love story

I know every pai kia will have their own zabor. Your Tao eh is also not spared.
Even the most fierce pai kia also will cry in front of the zabor he love the most. Your Tao eh is also not spared.

Today I go out with my zabor. Her name is Ai Pia.
As usual we just go to the staircase sio jim. Then knn one bastard use camera sneak behind us and take our lj picture. Limpei jitao dulan use handphone call my ginna tio him daiji.

That cb kia also got ginna, so I know the staircase confirm alot of daiji and that will put my zabor in danger.

I ask my zabor faster zao faster zao, my zabor don't want to zao.
I thought is because she love me too much then she don't want to pangseh me. That moment I really love her super lots. I told her I love her but she must zao.

Then she told me that cb kia is actually her Gan Stead. zzzz

Gan Stead lanjiao lar Gan Ni Na better lar zzzz.
End up she ask me if she break up with the Gan Stead I will let him off or not, I say if she break then I sua the case. Bo bian lor she give me face she just break with the gan stead.

The gan stead jitao like dog like that cry and go home lor.

I feel so happy that she actually break with her gan stead instead of break with me. I'm sure we will last forever de Ai Pia. I love you 1314.

Yong bu fen li.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home