Thursday, January 21, 2010

Reflection

Ok so this is an annoucement to those who join me in the daiji today at geylang Road.
I am going to grade your performance for the daiji today because it is important to know how pai kia u are in this gang.

Ah Soon

Ah Soon today not good ah. Ask you whack his stomach why you go and whack his head? zzz
As a pai kia u must whack those area which cannot be easily seen if not their mother see then complain to the school and the school will come and tio us daiji.
Always remember my golden line: Only tio small boys daiji, school come jitao we humji.

Ah Heng

Ah Heng today also not very good ah I ask you bring tiger bottle come so you can smash them you bring the Tiger Can come zzzz. Pai kia always use glass bottle one you first day work or what?? zzzzz
If next time you bring Tiger Can again I make sure I transfer you to the Find Stead department. Don't forget you only 5 ex hor I can discount 1 stead let you become 4 ex ok zzzz.

Xiao Beng

Xiao Beng performance best for today. I ask you whack leg you whack leg, ask you catch him you catch him, ask you run you run, ask you stay you stay. Very nice la if you can bark like dog you sure 100% A1 as pai kia one. Keep up the good work Xiao beng.


Ah Meng is sick so he never join us for the daiji today and Pua Kua submit a parents letter to me so it is acceptable.

For the 3 of you who join my daiji today I want you all to do a self reflection on today's daiji to see where you all can improve on for the next daiji.



A second announcement is to tell you all I won't be settling daiji for next 2 days as I have a meeting with the other gang tao eh, we are still thinking how to find our enemy gang MataLaiLiaoKaKinZao (MTLCKKZ) de daiji because they whole day keep scolding our mother and father so we are meeting in a temple to take the yellow paper to guard our parents before we can tio them de daiji. zzz very troublesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home