Monday, January 25, 2010

Credits

Name :Gerald Gwee aka TiongXim Kia
Message: tao eh wan sui!
--

My Name: Zhong Eh
Message: Seriously, I want to say that your blog is damn awesome. I appreciate all your funny post, I think most of your reader too, except for those Keyboard Warrior who act act want to tio daiji with you.

Without Tao Eh, there won't be me, Zhong Eh.
Tao Eh will forever in our heart. ♥
This blog will forever be the best memories of mine. Good luck Tao Eh, continue with your own life. (:
WE LOVE TAO EH!
--

Name: Meijuan Da'Queen aka LianHuey
Message: I ♥♥♥ TAOEH! Tiongxim ttmx!:)
--

Name: EMAELEE
Message: TAOEH WE'LL ALWAYS RMB YOU AND THIS BLOG <3 please do not delete this blog, just leave to blog to rot k. it's a lovely blog !
Your post(s) are damn nais. Kinda upset that all these aren't gonna continue but anyway, thanks for teh good stuffs. Good things must share! ;)
ok baiz.
tao eh? glhf with ai pia ah! :p
--

Name:Unknown
Message:TAO EH! TMD WHY UR REGISTRATION AFTER 12 THEN OPEN HUAN! LOVEDIEU LA TAO EH! TIONG XIM TO U 4EVA 1314 184

YONG BU FEN LI!
--

Name: Renee
Message: It's already past 12!

Anyway, it was awesome while it lasted! I love this blog from the start, right to the very end. To the author, you have a wicked sense of humor, and for that, I salute you!

Good things always come to an end, and this is no exception. It was awesome fun while it lasted. I wish you, the author, the best of luck in your future endeavours!

borntobeyourtaoeh.blogspot.com 万岁!

Sincerely,
Renee! :]
--

Name: Unknown
TAO EH WAN SUI <3
Wish you and AiPia youg bu fen li! (:
--

My Name : Kelvin Low

Message : Eh tao eh , seriously lah i see your blog i laugh until cry sia . Even from got problem laugh until the problem like gone liao sia , although my problem still come back in the end la -.- but at least make me feel much better lah (:

and your techniques all sibei hochio ah, wth sia LOL! your brain really damn unique man \m/

abit sad to hear that you're gonna close down this blog ah, budden also true lah. the post will get abit sian as it gets more. so yup, this will be the funniest blog in my heart man. All the best to you in future tao eh ^^
--

Name: Unknown
Message: Taoeh, i will missdieyou deep deep. Deeper than the ocean, higher than the sky. You will always be the #1 taoeh in my heart.
--

Name: keh leng kia
Message: 63892000 to all who want to 1 vs 1 with me and want to find daiji with me.
guat sua guat sua pah buay toh, guat sua guat sua pah lang toh!
kan ni na bu chao chi bai!
--

Name: Jie~
Message: really love your blog sia! don't close down lah, so next time still cann come see see. just dunn blog lorr (:
AWESOME!
--

Name: LUI!
Message: TAOEH YOU ROCK! REALLY!
this blog will be dearly missed!
next time need more ginna rmb jio us :D
--

Name: Ming Liang
Message: Love you!
--

Name : Tracy
Message : Heyyy there, nice blog youve got, provided much laughter haha:D Hope you can continue but if you really dont want to anymore..i wish you best of luck in whatever you do in t future:)

Loves.
--

Name:Sean Tan
Message: it was fun while it lasted but i doubt anyone of us will ever forget this blog and hope that you will do this kind of things again,
--

Name: ONGBAK
Message: You're great :D one of the funniest blogs ever. I WANT TO BE YOUR GINNA :) TAKE ME IN IF YOU RECRUITING AH :D
--

Name: Xeths
Message: tao eh 4eva!thanks for creating this blog and making us laugh so much..sad that u're closing this blog but u're right..sooner or later the posts wont be funny...anyways.take care and continue with ur life on the outside.remember that there are people online that are still very tiong xim to u...永不分离!
--

Name: Guailo Yap
Message: I think you are rearry funneh.
--

Name : russell
Message: nice blog there, was entertaining while it lasted. will miss all the jokes this blog had. maybe dont close it, leave it here but just dont update? let future people read these posts and laugh? but decision is up to taoeh

tiongxim taoeh forever:)
--

Name: lincoln
Message: TAO EH,I LOVE YOU FOREVER :D
--

Name: Machonacho
Taoeh suppork you 4eva!
--

Name: Pu Bor
Message: nice humour good job
--

Name : Zee
Message: tyvm tao eh. wan sui. you're damn good at making people laugh. hope you'll come back and blog again about bengs. <3

LOVE YA AHAHAAAhHh
p.s i wish i could be your girlfriend
--

Name: KOH JIAWEN
Message: PCB I <3 TAO EH. I CAN TAKE OVER AI PIA ALRD LAH! You made me laugh till my balls dropped for the past week. HAHAHAH (Y)
--

Name: Officer Pua Kang
Message: taoeh taoeh #1! tiongxim euus dipdip~
--

Name: khai
Message: taoeh! love ur blog! too bad you are closing it.. Hopefully you can continue this blog, totally awesome!
--

Name. shaun
Message: tao eh. nb cb. you lao lan kia. i love u la. cb. coz ur jokes fking funny. make me pee and squirt. got organsm. i like the feeling
--

Name: zhan lang
Message: hope can dun close the blog....
cool blog you know...
--

Name: BRANDON CHAN
Message: I LOVE YOU !!!!!! MAKING ME GAY!
--

Name: Siao Eh
Message: Thanks for all the efforts, Taoeh!
--

Name: Claridestine Ho
Message: TAO EH! Wah thanks to you man, my midnight not so boring. Can laugh til i drop. So therefore , I hereby say I TIONGXIM YOU 4EVER! You go where I go where! You tio dai ji , I try to find u . You no tiger beer I sponsor u. Like titanic like that. You jump, I just hold song ka for you. TAO EH WAN SUI!
--

Name: Chi bai kia.
Message: LURB DIE EUU <3 <3 <3 iie wont leaveezxc euuu dee
--

Name: Rachel
Message: I ♥ your blog posts. TX TTM reader! <:
--

Name FD.
Message: I morning wake up check ur blog afternoon after lunch check deb after dinner oso. This blog plays a big part in my daily entertainment.
--

Name:Sean
Message: 14SIAO TIONGXIM/GUAILANKIA FAN CLUB creator
--

Name: Baby
Message: Baby at your service. Just jio 5 steads le then you close blog. zzz...me go tiao lou suan le. Thanks for the funny times.
--

Name: Khristy
Message: this is part of my entertainment. taoeh, you will forever stay in my heart... Yong Bu Fen Li...
--

Name : Greg
Message : DONT CLOSE LA! NOTCH GOOD! ALSO PREASE DONT IGNORE MY MESSAGE :D
--

Name: Clarissa
Message: it was fun while it lasted! ^^
--

Name: AA-CWJ
Message: kns this blog good, good job sia (Y)
--

Name: Hitoshi Lee
Message: YONG BU FEN LI (Y)
--

Name: ah yong
Message: you made it far
--

Tao eh sincerely thank everyone for supporting www.borntobeyourtaoeh.blogspot.com.
I will leave this blog here as request by most people and let people who still don't know the existence of this blog have a look at the posts. Tagboard will not be removed but I will stop updating this blog.

Goodbye.

5 Comments:

At January 25, 2010 at 1:23 AM , Anonymous Ah Girl said...

Name: Ah Girl

Tao Eh, continue update leis! I just simply ♥ you stories sias! It's very entertaining sias! I'll view this blog without fail sias! Hopefully you can change your mind about stop updating! It's a fcuking niceeeee blog! Love you las Tao Eh!

Wan Sui las Tao Eh!
14 Siao Matacomeliaobohochio I foreva Tiongxim you!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ dieyou(:

 
At January 25, 2010 at 9:12 PM , Anonymous Adrian said...

sad leh, damn miss the funny jokes luh ! TAo eH FTWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!

 
At January 26, 2010 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Zhong Eh said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At May 8, 2010 at 9:56 PM , Anonymous josephine said...

YOU SUCKS . STUPID LAME BLOG LA STILL GOT PPL WANNA COME HERE AND READ , THOSE WHO READ ARE FKERS CB KIAS .. COME FK ME HARD CORE I LOVE IT . FK UNTIL MY CB HOLE BLEED .

 
At August 4, 2010 at 12:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The above comment by Josephine was disgusting. Anyway, stumbled onto this blog and am sad that you've stopped but this is bloody hilarious!!! LMAO!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home