Friday, January 22, 2010

Conclusion

Ok I decided to jio Ai Pia back and don't care about the ahlian Janice because I think Ai Pia more chio and I organise a vulgar competition among the two of them.

Ai Pia win her in the vulgar competition cos she know 3 more vulgar words than Janice so I think if my stead is Ai Pia I will have more wind as a tao eh. As you know all my ginna de steads their vulgar all lose to my Ai Pia and Ai Pia is currently the top stead in the stead section.

Recently the anti ahlian blog got encourage people to join our Stead Department but all of them lose to Ai Pia because their vulgar damn noob la zzzzz. I jitao fail them and ask them go home drink their father milk zzz.

Ai Pia I am apology I break with you and try to stead other girl. I now in front of all my ginna ask you for another chance to be your stead and hope we patch back and dont ever break again. Please forgive me.

Yong bu fen li.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home