Saturday, January 23, 2010

Birthday and Jioing Techniques

Today very happy day ah cos one of our ginna birthday his name called Xiao Hen. Because he very heng in Find Stead Department today I jio 2 zabor and after they agree be my stead I ask him go and be Xiao Hen stead for 1 day. Today Xiao Hen very song jitao got 2 girl with him.

If you all wondering why I this tao eh so pro anyhow can jio 2 girl already I can teach you how.

tao eh is ah beng so confirm must get ah lian gf. if I get nerd gf how am I going to face all my ginna? if my gf dont know how to scold vulgar and smoke, all my ginna will quit the gang because their tao eh wife duno how to scold vulgar. That is why I love Ai Pia all along.

The most important thing is, Ai Pia love to eat mango.

in front of an ahlian, you must always give her to so near yet so far feeling. you must look in her eye liao then when she look at you, you must look away. this is to show her that you dont hiu her but you wan her to hiu you, and this is the most imba method to jio an ahlian.

2nd if you wan her to auto jio you, you must die die have a pack of cigg with you and start smoking in front of her. at the same time when you smoke, you must say all the private part in hokkien.

the ahlian will be very amazed that you know all the magic word and she will think you very cool and will want to stead you. after u smoke and scold all the private part, you must talk to your friend very loudly because ahlian believe that the louder you talk, the more man you are.

so far this method let me jio until got 8 ahlian steads liao. so this method is quite imba to me liao. and so far i haven hear anyone method more zai than mine.

i have used this method on 24 ah lians.

dun ask me what happen to the other 16 ahlians. because you all will laugh even if i am your tao eh. last time ask you all dont laugh at me for the 14 times i fall down staircase, my ginna still laugh at me knn zzzz. end up all of them tio daiji.

this is also the method i use to jio Ai Pia i hope she still remember what brand of cig i am smoking that day. and she really love me lots. i also love her lots, because i always say we Yong Bu Fen Li.
Ai Pia is the best stead among all my 8 ex le.

once again happy birthday to Xiao Hen but remember by midnight after your birthday pass liao must break with the 2 ahlian hor. I need to return stock back to Stead Department, all the ginna who haven find 5 ex still need them.


Regarding the closing of this blog I want to say the decision is final liao. And I never tagged in the blog saying I won't close, those 'tao eh' or 'tao-eh' is not me. What is final is in this post.
So enjoy while this blog lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home