Friday, January 22, 2010

New case who want settle?

This girl reject me lar I very sad zzzz I because of her break up with my Ai Pia and she today jitao reject me lor zzzz. You know anot I with my Ai Pia been through so much she even break up with her gan stead because of me and I break with my Ai Pia because of her she jitao reject me zzzzz.

I finally discover the person who look at my kkj when I in toilet liao actually is her brother and her brother go and tell her I got 2.5inch kkj so she dont want me zzzz.

Now guys can help your tao eh choose if want jio Ai Pia back or this girl??? I really love both of them but I don't know which one to choose sia zzzzz. Currently Ai Pia I put on hold once this girl accept me I will hang up on Ai Pia..

6 Comments:

At January 22, 2010 at 7:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wa Tao Eh post xmm to forum for us to uplorry

 
At January 22, 2010 at 11:56 PM , Anonymous tao eh said...

solli lei i is see that link on edmw den kope huan

 
At February 2, 2010 at 10:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tao eh dick so small tao eh lan pa sure need microscope to see de

 
At April 7, 2010 at 7:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wad is kkj ?

 
At June 21, 2010 at 6:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kkj is lanjiao la.

 
At October 26, 2010 at 3:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is lanjiao??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home