Saturday, January 23, 2010

Annoucements

This is an annoucement to all my ginnas that Zhong eh will be stepping down due to some conflicts in our gang. I found out that he and Ai Pia actually is ex before zzzz now the flame got re light abit so I have to ask zhong eh to step down because once he step down and he not high rank anymore he cannot swing his arm alot of degree and Ai Pia will stop having feeling for him.

sorry brother but zabor is more important than you.


Another annoucement is that tomorrow this blog will close down by midnight. Because I know this kind of entertainment will not last long and it will die sooner or later. I have to shut it while people are still remembering it so that the impression of www.borntobeyourtaoeh.blogspot.com will always be a funny blog in everyone's hearts.

For the last blog post I will put down all the names of our supporters and if you wan your name to be included just tag at the tagboard, and the time slot for the supporter name session is held

tomorrow from 11.45pm - 12am.

Anyone earlier or later than that I will not include name and spammers are also disqualified.
We will have a post of fame to show everyone that you were once a reader of this blog.

1 Comments:

At January 31, 2010 at 11:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My God.! Your Damn Hilarious man Best Beng Ever la Number 1 for sure !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home