Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tao eh sibei dulan

Sibei dulan ah your tao eh today tio daiji and suay suay today Saturday my Ai Pia with me that time knn one got nerd keep beo my Ai Pia zzzz. Knn that nerd wear black specs carrying so many books with him still dare to beo my Ai Pia zzzzz.

I know big daiji going to happen to him I faster ask Ai Pia zao. But my dear Ai Pia just don't want to zao. I begin to feel very scared I ask her is it that nerd her gan stead again? She say not her gan stead,

is her maple stead. zzzzzzzzz

but she say maple stead nvm can whack so she just zao. I more dulan that nerd is her maple stead zzz I tell him kua simi lanjiao he tell me he see me no lanjiao zzz. Wa knn nerd also know how to say private part liao i thought he will run when I say the word lanjiao. I know that magic word is not going to work on him so I need to use my fist liao.

Then knn before I going to punch him he start to take off his spectacle and start to bend him specs. Knn I thought he how old nia trying to show me he like Abra can bend spectacle. Limpei just stand there wait for him to play his spec finish.

Then knn his spec suddenly become a very long stick and start to change colour and at last it become the Sun Wukong Golden Pole. Knn he whack me with the Golden Pole until Limpei sibei pain zzzzz.

I tell him better watch out I will tio him daiji he start to flip his books and knn his books suddenly all transform into Maple prepaid cards and he start to toss them at me like a Ninja.


Knn la now limpei whole body cuts and bruises zzzz
To all my ginna: dont tio nerds daiji zzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home